Discover a New Level of Comfort
The flagship of the Greenline Yachts family, Greenline 48 features all the benefits that Greenline Yachts stand for. One level living concept ensures the movement on the deck is safe and effortless, ample AC power allows the use of normal home appliances onboard and solar roof makes sure you never run out of power.
- The Greenline interior is always full of natural light
- City water connection connects the boat’s water system with the shore water grid – just like the electricity connected to shore power.
- In the owner’s cabin, the beds can be moved to create single or double berths.
- The Greenline 48 has three different entry height levels (stern platform, side exit, bow), allowing you to always visit and leave safely.
- The Greenline 48 offers one of the biggest and most comfortable flybridges in her class featuring a wet bar with a grill, U-shaped setee and sunbathing area.
Greenline 48 is the ideal a family yacht with no need for compromise. Suitable for newcomers to boating offering a comfortable skipper cabin or more experienced yachtsmen who want a yacht with all the comforts of home.
- With her great ease of handling, unmatched safety and seaworthiness this boat provides you with the comforts of your home for continued well-being on board.
- She sails without smoke, noise or waves in electric mode and drastically reduces the amount of fossil fuel used during a boating season at sea, on lakes or inland waterways.
- Diesel or electric? Hybrid! All it takes is a flip of a switch to turn a diesel driven boat into full electric and back. Straightforward and simple.
- 230 (120) VAC power at all times enables extensive use of domestic appliances and recreates the comfort of your own home: use of a refrigerator (there’s room for a 270-litre unit), a microwave oven, TVs and AC.
Hybrid System – Environmentally Responsible
Greenline was the first hybrid yacht and offers silent and emission-less cruising. The future is here! READ MORE>